Redundancy Pay and Insolvent Employers
Your rights if your employer is insolvent. Redunancy Pay.
At Quality Solicitors SSB we want to help. You can use our online chat to you find out whether you have a claim or alternatively you can give us a call.
Redundancy pay and insolvent employers
If your employer has become insolvent you may be able to claim payments owed from the government’s National Insurance Fund on form ‘RP1’ which will be sent to you by the Insolvency Practitioner. Although there is no guarantee that you will get everything that you are entitled to, you can claim for the following :
- Statutory redundancy pay
- Wages (up to a maximum of eight weeks)
- Holiday pay (up to a maximum of six weeks)
- Statutory notice pay (a week’s pay between one month and two years and then one week for every year after you have been employer for two years up to a maximum of 12 weeks) *
- Unpaid pension contributions; and
- Basic award.
* You can claim statutory notice pay if you’ve worked your statutory notice pay but not been paid for it, have been dismissed without notice or have only been able to work part of your notice.
You decide at what stage of your case you need our help.
Flexible approach designed to help you budget and keep down cost
Expert advice to suit your individual case
Suitable for most types of employment law claim
We assess your case to see whether claim fits the no-win, no-fee criteria
If you lose, we do not take a fee from you.
We do everything necessary to obtain your divorce, from start to finish.
Fixed price given upfront with no hidden costs.
Local, expert divorce lawyers and in-person advice.
High quality service from expert, quality-checked employment lawyers.
We take care of everything and work for the best outcome for you.
Value for money and no hidden costs.